Would you like to win a private food tour of New York City? Do you know a lot about New York City, are you a trivia fan? If you answered yes to both questions, then you should enter this contest to win a private walking food tour in New York City. Win the prize and take 3 of your friends, family or co-workers with you.
The questions are about New York City in the areas of food, restaurants, history, culture and shopping. And did we mention the questions are multiple choose. There are no restrictions on who may enter; you can be a city worker, reporter, or ex-Jeopardy contestant.
First Place Winner: Private Walking Food Tour for 4 persons
Send answers to email@example.com with subject line; Tour Contest
Submit your entry by December 31, 2014
Winner’s name will be published on website www.walkingtoursmanhattan.com
and notified by email.
Winners will have the choice of one of the following tours;
Greenwich Village Food Tour (Lunch)
SoHo/Little Italy/Chinatown Food Tour (Lunch or Dinner)
Brooklyn Bridge Sunset Dinner Tour
1) The Beatles played this venue on their first tour in America?
a) Ed Sullivan Theater
b) Madison Square Garden
c) Ziegfeld Theater
d) Yankee Stadium
2) Central Park is the biggest park in Manhattan, how many miles north to south is it?
a) 1 mile
b) 2 1/2 miles
c) 5 1/2 miles
d) 8 miles
3) The cronut the hybrid pastry of a croissant and donut is made in which Manhattan neighborhood?
a) Greenwich Village
d) Murray Hill
4) Which New York City bakery became well-known after appearing on a TV show?
a) Voodoo Bakery
b) Moishe’s Bake Shop
c) Junior’s Bakery
d) Magnolia Bakery
5) Who was the last Mayor of NYC to live in Gracie Mansion?
a) Mayor Bloomberg
b) Mayor Guliani
c) Mayor Koch
d) Mayor Beame
6) Who makes the best pastrami sandwich?
a) Shake Shack
b) Tavern on the Green
7) If you were to walk over the Brooklyn Bridge without stopping, how long would it take?
a) 30 minutes
b) 1 hour
c) 1 hour 30 minutes
d) 2 hours
8) What is the name of the oldest pizzeria in the United States?
a) Joe’s Pizza
d) John’s on Bleecker Street
9) In the Godfather movie, Carlo and Connie’s baby was baptized at which church?
a) Old St. Patrick’s
c) St. Paul’s
10) What is the name of downtown’s discount department store?
a) Century 21
d) South Street Seaport
New York City food tours are a perfect way to walk around great neighborhoods like the Brooklyn Bridge, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown and eat in iconic New York shops and restaurants. All tours include a full meal and visit famous historic points of interest.
Written up in the New York Times, CBS New York, and Time Out New York.
Receives 5 stars from Trip Advisor. Member New York City Tourist Board.
Article written by Bruce Scher, owner of Walking Tours Manhattan, native New Yorker, and licensed tour guide, in business since 2007.
If you’re interested in New York walking tours;
Please visit our website: http://walkingtoursmanhattan.com